• Develop highly optimized & stable client-facing products /SDKs that work with large- scale platform
infrastructure, for both web and mobile web ecosystems
• Build powerful and slick ad units and complex client-side mediation and rendering logic.
• Design, implement, test, and deploy new features for our products while maintaining the stability of our products through automated testing and minimizing long-term cost for maintenance and support
• Work in a large cross functional engineering team to implement end-toend solutions by participating in team & cross-functional discussions
• Collaborate with Product Managers with diverse technology backgrounds.
• Deploy regular code releases to production and test environments. Many of our mobile products are open source and your code will be accessible through GitHub
BE/B.Tech or Masters and 5+ years of professional software development experience (Degree in
Computer Science or related field preferred)
• Experience with asynchronous & event-driven development is required.
• Experience in API design and performance optimization tools is a must.
• Working knowledge of one or more source control systems and automated build and testing processes is required
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
• Must be self-organizing and self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and make use of your time effectively.
• Willingness to learn new technologies, take on new responsibilities, and adapt between different platforms is needed.
• Experience with other programming languages is a plus.
• Optional, but highly desired, skillsets: Experience in automated testing
• Optional, but highly desired, skillsets: Experience in mobile app development and web-view.