Sales & Account Management is a driven and results-oriented organization that helps bring Xandr’s digital advertising products to market. Our focus is building our clients’ businesses through leading-edge technology solutions and strategic business consulting. We develop and nurture relationships with a wide range of publishers and advertisers to help them grow their TV & Digital Advertising Business
• Drive long-term partnership value by developing and understanding of clients’
businesses, their technical challenges, operating environment, capabilities and goals
as well as the advertising technology industry and competitive landscape.
• Develop and own key client initiatives and play a role in driving adoption of Xandr technologies.
• Understand clients’ strategies, KPIs, goals and ROI metrics to identify risks to clients achieving their goals and develop risk mitigation plans.
• Drive the creation and delivery of quarterly and annual business reviews with clients and grow incremental business.
• Take charge of clients’ accounts and play an essential project-lead role: delegate projects, monitor workflow and ensure on-time delivery and effective issues resolution.
• Effectively network with the account at all levels; be a trusted advisor to ensure successful account plan execution and business growth.
• Actively promote Xandr’s offerings and value to clients to identify ways of driving more revenue.
• Curate and communicate expertise based on competitive landscape, best in-house practices and marketable client success stories.
• Represent the client and local market needs with other functional teams and provide input to Product to help shape our development roadmap
• Ability to speak and write in Hindi & English fluently and idiomatically
• Relevant experience in the digital sector (3-5 years at least).
• Capable of gaining a deep understanding of technology enabled advertising solutions.
• Experience with growing and develop strategic accounts on all hierarchy levels
• Able to take accountability, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Effective communication and presentation skills, demonstrating an ability to influence clients and other stakeholders.
• Knowledge about conducting business in India including operating challenges, tax implications and local hiring
• Ability to work autonomously, but also partner and collaborate.
• Ability to multi-task and juggle priorities in a rapid environment.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and eye for improvement and new initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) from a business school or university.
• Advanced MS office skills.
• Strong networking ability and connections at Indian Broadcasters, OTT’s, Publishers
• You are passionate about a culture of learning and teaching. You love challenging
yourself to constantly improve, and sharing your knowledge to empower others
• You like to take risks when looking for novel solutions to complex problems. If faced with roadblocks, you continue to reach higher to make greatness happen
• You care about solving big, systemic problems. You look beyond the surface to understand root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem
• You believe in not only serving customers, but also empowering them by providing knowledge and tools